PERFORMANCE

mklogo
mklogo
[email protected]
+91 9916 570 093

Mentes Kapital

"Win or lose, everybody gets what they want out of the market. Some people seem to like to lose, so they win by losing money." 

-Ed Seykota

Cash

INTRADAY CASH/EQUITY

Best Intraday cash/equity plan at Mentes Capital
Intraday calls are based on technical analysis of after various level of screening process through technical tools like VSA &RSI etc on each call. We have the only superior plan to help you to give descent ROI of 2%-5% everyday with proper risk and reward base estimation of the call. Strictly maintain the proper stop loss with a single target trading strategy. Avoid buying beyond the given price or close to the targeted price.

  Features:

  • 1-2 intraday call every day.
  • 2%-5% ROI on each call (On totality 50%-60% monthly return)
  • Calls through SMS and Yahoo messenger.
  • Execution time frame for the trade minimum 10-15 minutes.
  • Only single target basis.
  • Accuracy more than 90%.
  • Dedicated analyst support.
  • 24*7 customers support help line.

  Pricing:

1 MONTH

3 MONTH

6 MONTH

1 YEAR

 

CASH POSITIONAL

Best delivery services in Cash/Equity at Mentes Capital
It is entirely a delivery based service holding period of 2-4 days. Calls are based on technical analysis of after various level of screening process through technical tools like VSA &RSI as well as fundamental touch. We have the only standalone strategy to help you to give descent ROI of 5%-10% on each call, everyday with proper risk and reward base estimation of the call. Strictly maintain the proper stop loss with a single target trading strategy. Avoid buying beyond the given price or close to the targeted price.

  Features:

  • 2-3 calls per week.
  • 5%-10% ROI on each call (On totality 50%-60% monthly return).
  • Calls through SMS and Yahoo messenger.
  • Execution time frame for the trade minimum 10-15 minutes.
  • Only single target basis.
  • Accuracy more than 90%.
  • Dedicated analyst support.
  • 24*7 customers support help line.

  Pricing:

1 MONTH

3 MONTH

6 MONTH

1 YEAR